From Betsy Chalmers and Shane Swinburne:
It’s UNIFORM ORDER time!
THIS IS THE ONLY UNIFORM ORDER FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON.
We will not have extra items for sale–please be sure to order what your Gym Dandy needs for the year!
All GYM DANDIES (including beginners!!!) MUST HAVE a royal blue competitor tee
for participation in the Community Performances!
Order your uniforms through our online store here!
The final day to place orders is Thursday, January 12th.
Uniforms will be distributed at practices when they ready—this will take 3 or 4 weeks after the store closes.MANDATORY UNIFORM ITEMS:
(Please see attached Uniform guide for more information)
- All GYM DANDIES (including beginners!!!) will participate in the Community Performances and MUST HAVE a royal blue competitor tee.
- Instructors and parents who wish to help in parades and at events—please order GRAY POLOS and BLACK TRACK JACKETS.
- All Gym Dandies wear ROYAL BLUE shirts and jackets.
OPTIONAL UNIFORM ITEMS:
- Gym Dandies who participate in colder weather events (like the Manchester St. Patrick’s Day Parade and the Wells Christmas Parade) may want a royal blue track jacket.
- Other optional items include sweatshirts, warm weather jackets, bags, and hats.
- Instructors and parents who wish to help in parades and at events – grey quarter zips and grey warm weather jackets are optional items.
Please use the sizing charts provided on the website. If you ordered last time the sizing will be the same. ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. Once items have been screen printed, we cannot return or exchange them.