Family Night on Thursday Nov. 12th at 6:30 p.m. at the Wentworth Cafeteria
(This meeting is for ALL families with students in the Gym Dandies program.)
We will discuss:
- Goals for the Gym Dandies this year.
- How parents can support their children in Gym Dandies and speed their progress.
- Planned performances and events.
- How families can help in the fundraising that keeps the Gym Dandies alive.
At the end of the meeting we will provide an update on the Cherry Blossom Festival Parade for families that have signed up.
Please plan to attend this informational meeting–your participation is vital to our continued success!
David Sloatman, Director
The Gym Dandies
- The New School Year Has Begun
- Gym Dandies To Perform At The Red Claws Halftime Show